http://wbbc.ca/tfr-vwf-833-rvkeu/1065/32549/mvg-/ksg/-253-478/.yst Beauty’s most classic trend: elegant and versatile, eye-catching lipstick can flatter every face and every age for timeless beauty.
FINDING YOUR SHADE
- During the day or for outdoor wear, choose a softer shade. Evening or indoor: go bolder
- Darker skin tones can pull off darker shades, whereas lighter tones should wear lighter shades
- If you have thin lips, avoid deep reds which will only make your lips look smaller
- Especially if choosing matte, exfoliate your lips for a fresh surface prior to application
- Line your lips: If you like the shape and size of your lips, you can use just a natural-color lip liner. If you want to create a fuller lip, use a lip liner similar in color to your lipstick, outlining first and then filling your lips in completely to prevent a two-tone effect.
- Apply a little bit of concealer around the edges of your lips to prevent feathering.
- When finished applying, prevent lipstick from getting on your teeth by putting your finger in your mouth, purse your lips, and slowly pull it back out to remove excess color.
- Keep the rest of your makeup simple and fresh
- Try using a bit of lipstick instead of a separate blush – just dot it on the apples of your cheeks and smudge.